Ray Finder Long Range Locator
Ray Finder Long Range Locator
" New for 2011 - Rayfinder long range locator the most advanced on the world "
Power for large distance:
24 volts peak-to-peak transmitter, permits to select detection range levels from 300 meters and up to 2100+ meters.
The most stable frequency signal possible. Scan gold and other precious metals with frequency accurate down to 0,1 Hz. Find the treasure and ignore the trash.
Gone are the days where ground minerals gave false indications. RAYFINDER senses the ground type and presents an ID number for it. Locators that are not smart enough loose depth or give false signals on bad grounds. Rayfinder automatically creates the best waveform for depth and metal discrimination on any ground.
Factory and user programs:
Modes for gold, silver, copper, bronze, iron, lead, aluminum, diamonds, water, void & other elements. Even more the user can put a target sample on the ground and scan for it’s frequency to “teach” RAYFINDER to locate it. These user settings are stored in memory to be used next time the unit powers on.
Ôhe “Ground Balance” function.
RAYFINDER analyses both the soil mineral content & level of wetness,
the result appears as ground value identification number, on a scale 00 to 99.
This identification number informs the user of the ground type to be scanned
The advertised long range locators on the market, are nothing else than frequency generators, simple constructions that are not specialized for ground use.
Soils have varying combinations of moisture and minerals. Operating a frequency generator, it’s signal is transmitted on conductive ground but will not penetrate at all on loose ground, or on high mineralized soils user receives false target indications.
The DGB - digital ground balancing feature, was developed for RAYFINDER for reliable target indication, to maintain maximum range and stable operation regardless of the ground type. Even further the "RAYtrack" system, completes the ground balancing accurately, by selecting variable waveforms on the transmit frequency to match the soil.
Examples of range level selections for different detection distances
Select the metal mode and an on screen counter informs when the RAYFINDER signal has put enough energy to the ground to start scanning the target. When the counter stops the electromagnetic field is strong enough and the message “START SCANNING” alerts the operator to pinpoint the target, All other metallic objects in the area are eliminated, and the desired element absorbed enough energy to become visible.
Examples of automatic signal selections due to different soil conditions "whatever the ground RAYFINDER can handle it, no matter the minerals"
RAYFINDER features a worldwide cutting edge technology invention:DFS “Digital Frequency Synthesis”. The only long range locator on the market with signal output from a DSP microprocessor, which is fast enough to run 40 million instructions per second, performing corrections to frequency accuracy automatically.
Every metal has its own specific molecular frequency, up to present long range locators were unable to maintain signal stability enough to make visible only the desired target, faults where common practice from minerals and “ghost” targets due to solar and magnetic storms.
The “DSP inside” our RAYFINDER does it all:it makes millions automatic corrections to the output frequency when it operates, to match the metal programmed, and produces a signal accurate to 0,1 Hz. The result? only the selected metal is stimulated and no faults.
Signal receiver with target weight check control (WCC)
- 16 bit processor 40 MIPS speed – 160 Mhz clock
- 32 bit DDS synthesizer chip to output waveforms
- Digital frequency synthesis x 20 PLL automatic frequency stabilizer at 0.1 Hz
- Programmes for gold, silver, copper, bronze, lead, iron, aluminum, diamonds, water, void & free mode
- Manual frequency selections at 1Hz intervals for every mode
- User frequency selections are automatically stored in memory
- Power output up to 24 Volts Pk – Pk
- Color LCD, resolution 320 x 240 pixels & 8 backlight levels
- 70 mA battery consumption / 170 mA at full backlight. Constant battery condition indication
- “APO” - Automatic power on to conductive ground
- “DGB” – Digital ground balance to cancel interference of ground minerals
- Soil mineral content indication scale 000 – 999 & icon
- “RAY track” – Variable waveform according to the ground type
- “RAY graph” – Real time waveform animation
- BNC ground probe and main unit in one piece – no cables - compact design
- Unit rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing of screen
- Tactile keys & sound indication
- “WCC” - Signal receiver with target Weight Check Control, power amplifier & gold plated “L” rods
- Receiver antennas do not suffer from oxidation due to human skin PH
- Distances adjustable from 300 to 2100 meters range, depth 8 meters