KTS GPA 1000 - Version 2013
KTS GPA 1000 - Version 2013
Through transformation in micro electronic the newly developed GPA 1000 electronic unit is embedded in a compressed quality box, which can be carried with an arm bed support.
Maximum search performance: approx. 15 Meters.
The GPA 1000 is a professionally built ground scanner, which is developed and produced in our company KTS-Elektronik in Germany. With a maximum search performance of 15 meters the GPA 1000 outnumbers by far other gold and metal detectors with their obsolete technology and their limited search performance.
The GPA 1000 with its outstanding search performance, high power sensors, microprocessor-controlled geomagnetic field balance and detailed analysis software stands for a search system, which is state-of-the-art.
Through precise measurements the advanced Ground Penetrating Analyzer (GPA) system will detect
- hidden objects, such as gold and precious metals, coins and items of historical value,
- size and shape of the objects
- 2D and 3D presentation on display,
- wireless data transfer on PC through Bluetooth®
Via 5-color-high-resolution graphic metals and cavities are identified on the screen.
A perfect tool for the search after hidden treasures such as gold and precious metals, coins and items of historical value!
The Ground Penetrating Analyzer (GPA 1000) is effortless to carry and easy to operate.
Hidden objects (and non-metal items) as well as hollow spaces have an influence on the ground balance.
The Ground Penetrating Analyzer (GPA) technology measures these changes precisely and show them with software support (developed by KTS-Electronic) in 3D-presentation on the monitor. The metals will appear in various colors.
The compact electronic unit in a high quality aluminum box and integrated digital display delivers details about status of accumulatoras well as informations of compensation
Without the necessity for settings the calibration is carried out by a microprocessor and will be performed automatically on every soil.
Adequate function is guaranteed by a built-in 2800 mAh lithium-ion accumulator which allows approx. 6-12 hours of operation. The provided quick charger can be fully recharged within 2-3 hours. For the connection to the cigarette lighter an external car recharger cable and a 110 Volt adapter are included.
The highly sensitive sensors originally have been developed for shipping.
The large 60cm probe has up to 30 % more performance than the 45cm probe.
After the metal has been located with the Ground Penetrating Analyzer (GPA 1000) we can discriminate with the also available GOLD SCAN:
|light metal approx.||20|
|gold approx.||100 and more|
Search with Live mode
To mark the relevant sectors it is reasonable to scan large areas in the
live mode at first so that afterwards controlling in the 3D-system is
The new 3D software with 5 basic colors
In case of PC data loss our Engineering Department will forward the software by email, provided that the client presents serial and customer number. Each of the 3 software components are only functional in combination with our electronic unit and the serial number of the supplied PC. The 3D-representations and measuring data are transmittable to the enclosed USB stick and can be used for subsequent editing on other PCs.
Technical Data of the Integrated PC:
- Processor: Intel Atom N550 (1.5 GHz)
- Display: 10,1" WSVGA (1024x600)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Harddisc: 250 GB HDD
- Equipment: LAN, WLAN, Cardreader, 3 x USB 2.0
- Accu: Li-Ion, 4400 mAh
- Dimensions: 262 (W) x 178 (D) x 36 (H) mm (9.8 x 7.68 x 1.42 ")
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- WIN 7 Starter
Ground Penetrating Analyzer (GPA 1000)
- GPA 1000 electronic unit
- universal probe 45 cm (17.72")
- super probe 60 cm (23.62")
- 2 part carbon telescopic pole with grab handle
- ultra mobile netbook with preinstalled software incl. bag and lithium-ion accumulator
- USB-cable, fast battery recharger
- solid hard-top-case
- newly developed KTS-3D software with 5 basic colors (preinstalled)
- USB stick with software for processing data on other computers
GOLD SCAN Accessory Metal Discrimination:
- GOLD SCAN electronic unit with installed lithium-ion accu, leather bag and carrying strap
- powerful quick-charger (2800 mAh), power inverter, car-loading cable and 110 Volt adapter
- 45 cm (17.72") search coil with carbon telescopic pole
- German, English, French or Spanish user's manual
- 2 years manufacturer's warranty for the entire scope of delivery (incl. hardware and software)
The high-quality hard-top-case with acurately fitting rigid foam and a large carrying bag guarantees a secure and easy transport of the equipment.