Distant treasure locator Mole PROSPECTOR
This is a unique pistol detector for long-range location of objects buried long ago, having sound and LED indicators.
It is suitable for:
- gold prospecting
- detection of ornaments and other highly-conductive metals (such as gold, silver, copper, bronze)
- detection of large amount of jewels
- detection of gravel and nugget deposits in rocks and underground
- detection of treasures buried long ago;
- industrial purposes (detection of pipes and non voltage cables buried long ago).
All metals specified above form a static electric field around themselves that can be detected from the ground surface. The distance of detection varies according to size, conductivity, depth and period of stay underground. Metals with high conductivity, such as gold and silver, are detected more easily since they form a larger electric field and the device can locate them from a distance.
The maximum tested depth of detection is 6 meters and the distance when a signal is audible is about 15-20 meters before the point of the buried object (walking towards the object). Theoretically, the depth of detection could be greater, depending on the factors described above.
The earth is constantly being bombarded by powerful radio frequencies transmitted by the military, satellites, radio, and lightnings. These broadcasts induce electric currents in underground conductive materials.
Induced currents produce secondary electromagnetic fields, which can be detected on the ground surface through amplified deviations of the normal field woth very low frequency. Electrons also travel in a wave that can be located from distance. The highest reading over an object visibly stands out from neutral ground.
- LCD indicators:
– signal level indicator from 0 to 100%
– battery level indicator
- Very clear sound signalization
- Precise control of the level of sensitivity
- Power button
- Backlight button
- Headphone jack
- Low battery indicator
- Red LED light indicating when the charging adapter is switched on, with automatic switch off function
- Continuous operation: around 20 hours and over depending on the way of its use
- Built-in rechargeable batteries – 7х1,2V NiMH=8,4V (2500mA)
- Charging adapter: input: 100 to 240V 1A 50-60Hz ; output: 15V/1A
- Weight: 800 g
- Body length: 350 mm
THE KIT INCLUDES:–
– The product Mole Prospector;
– Charging adapter;
– Instructions for use in English;
Measurements of the box for electronics: 47 х 37 х 17 cm
Weight: 4,2 kg